BENEFIT UPON BENEFIT
We have a strong emphasis on prevention of disease and by far the most effective way to ensure this is by regular monitoring of your oral health via dental examinations and hygiene appointments. This allows us to identify potential problems earlier meaning less complex and expensive treatments are required.
As a member of our practice you can make great savings on dental treatment and have the added comfort that you are insured in the event of a dental accident or an emergency
Smiles Membership Plan* £19.50 per month
Our key plan is only £19.50 per month. As a member you have access to:
- 2 dental appointments to provide healthy mouth checks and routine x-rays where clinically necessary each year
- 2 hygiene appointments per year of 30 minutes to include clean and polish, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Children under the age of 13 will be seen when they accompany their parents
- Fast track appointments
- Same-day emergency appointments
- Advice, coaching and discussion about alternative treatments to suit your needs
- Free Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the dental practice during normal surgery hours, additional treatments will be an additional cost.
- 10% discount on all treatments.
- 30% discount on top up Whitening gels
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
- Hospitalisation – benefit is provided should you have to stay in hospital as a result of dental trauma.
- Permanent Facial Disfigurement – benefit is provided should you be scarred on the neck or face as a result of the accident.
- Oral Cancer – a payment will be paid upon diagnosis of oral cancer.
Preventative Smiles membership Plan* £27.50 per month
For those patients who would like more regular and extended access to dental care, we have our Preventative Maintenance Plan. This includes all the membership benefits of the Smiles
Membership Plan but your loyalty benefits are extended so that you will be entitled to
4 hygiene visits a year.
Teenager’s Maintenance Plan £9.99 per month
Prevention should start early and we encourage children to attend for regular check-ups from an early age. This plan includes all the membership benefits of the Maintenance Membership Plan and your children will be entitled to regular dental appointments, to provide:
- clinical examination, Preventative measures, orthodontic advice and routine x-rays where clinically necessary at 6 monthly intervals
- *An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
- You are entitled to Exams and Hygiene appointments after each six consecutive monthly payments.
- **Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
- ***The price includes a premium of £0.51 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance.